[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - problem by using rich:tabPanel with switchType=

Fuchs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 17 08:36:32 EDT 2009

Hello,
iam using the jbossportal 2.7.0 under windows vista and
richface lib 3.0.0.GA

i have a tabpanel with the switchType "ajax".
in firefox everything works fine, but in ie7 the tabs move under my content.
if i use switchType "server" this problem doesnt appear.

  | <rich:tabPanel id="tabpanel" switchType="ajax">
  |         <rich:tab id="day" switchType="ajax" actionListener="#{myBean.switchTab}"  data="#{myBean}">

do someone knows, what i could do?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4238208#4238208

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4238208