[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: deploy-hasingleton broke?

newmanw10 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 17 09:57:12 EDT 2009

You say you can also, I am confused.

Does this mean I should still put my ear with me MDB in the deploy-hasingleton directory?

Also deploy-hasingleton is for the cluster!  It will deploy once on the master when the master comes up.  If the master goes down a node in the cluster will take over as the master and everything in deploy-hasingleton will now be deployed to this new master.  Hence the services in deploy-hasingleton will only ever be deployed to one node.

I tried to use the @Depends annotation And it does not work I get a deploy exception.  My bean will not deploy becuase it is waiting on HASingletonDeploer.  Not sure why this is happening.

Has anyone used @Depends to solve the issue of trying to deploy a singleton MDB?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4238237#4238237

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4238237