[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Setting KML / KMZ Mime Types in JBoss 5.0

aeroju do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 17 10:02:49 EDT 2009

Hi, Mike,

I also meet this problem, and after I add following:

    <mime-mapping>
        kml
        <mime-type>application/vnd.google-earth.kml+xml</mime-type>
    </mime-mapping>

both google map and google earth could not open the KML file on my server, and after I change it to:

    <mime-mapping>
        kml
        <mime-type>text/plain</mime-type>
    </mime-mapping>

google earth could open it, but google map could not, is there any other setup required?

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4238241#4238241

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4238241