[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Log4j is not outputting to my application specific log f

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 17 13:20:51 EDT 2009

That looks correct (fairly close to what I have, my appender is slightly different but if you are getting a file created then the appender declaration is okay). Are you sure that you are using the correct category name?

You could try adding "-Dlog4j.debug" and/or "-Dlog4j.configDebug" to the JAVA_OPTS in the run.conf. These options cause Log4J to print out information about what it is doing - this might give some clue as to what went wrong.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4238291#4238291

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4238291