[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Seam "generate-model" functionality in JBT ?

Cvele_eSoft do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 18 01:41:50 EDT 2009

Hi all,
We are thinking to switch from Oracle ADF to JBoss Seam, and we have a lot of questions.

Just now, wondering if JBossTools provides Seam generate-model functionality, in order to generate  JPA entity classes only, and not CRUD user interface.
In another words, is there a way to separate those two steps, ie, generating model first (seam generate-model), and call seam generate-ui after that...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4238372#4238372

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4238372