[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: JBOSS Client pooling conections problem, concurrent acce

mnenchev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 18 03:45:12 EDT 2009

"PeterJ" wrote : The jboss-service.xml contents look okay (I ignored the one from the conf directory, not sure why you posted that). You might try monitoring the value in the corresponding mbean named something like jboss.remoting:host=127.0.0.1,port=3873,service=invoker,transport= socket. That mbean tracks the thread pools.

  | I use JMeter to directly test EJBs. It does involve some code writing - I created a class that extends AbstractJavaSamplerClient and used it within a Java Request Sampler within the JMeter script. This works well with stateless and stateful beans (don't use the JUnit Test Sampler for stateful beans).
  |
  | In addition, I also have my own performance testing framework which I have used to test both stateful and stateless EJBs.

Thanks Peter. We found the problem. It is the database(postgres). It's connections are limited to 50 and jboss sends to many queries to it when we perform stress tests.
Thanks again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4238401#4238401

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4238401