[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - access jboss web console remotely?

hand-solo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 18 16:45:02 EDT 2009

I have installed jboss on centos 5.0, I want to be able to get to the web-console from my desktop. As of right now i can only get to that web console page from the server itself.

I tried starting the jboss server and binding it to the server ip for example ./run.sh -b 192.168.125.50

But I always get page can't be displayed from my remote computer. Is there anything I need to change?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4238605#4238605

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4238605