[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Refresh cache from cache loader on demand?

mircea.markus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 19 06:24:24 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : Basically, I remove the cache store interceptor before removing the child (this removes the local node but doesn't touch the database). I then add the interceptor back and retrieve the node. This will "refresh" the node from the database.
So you know that data changed in the cache store and want to 'refresh', you cannot do a  cache.remove as this would also remove it from persistent store, right? If so take a look at org.jboss.cache.config.Option#suppressPersistence API. Another way would be to make your cache store read only, i.e. use <loade ignoreModifications="true" ../>, but that's a general setting and cannot be configured an a per call basis.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4238727#4238727

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4238727