[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - JBOSS Messaging Error

probs_77 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 19 13:20:54 EDT 2009

Hi,

There is a configuration file jbossmq-state.xml which is present in the JBOSS version 3.x and up. The entries are basically the user and their roles along with the client id's.

However, in the latest JBOSS version 5, this file is not there and so we need to map the entries in the jbossmq-state.xml in some way in JBOSS 5.0 as well.

I did figure out that the latest version has messaging directory, which has a -persistence-service.xml file, and in our case it is mssql-persistence-service.xml.

In this file you can specify the insert queries for inserting the users, roles and their client ids into the messaging related tables like JBM_USER and JBM_ROLE. Now, when you start the JBOSS server, these tables gets created and the data is inserted into them.

However, when I start the JBOSS server and start my client, I recieve the following error:

Here it complains of having the existing client id as '000' in the jbm_user table

javax.jms.IllegalStateException: Cannot set clientID, already set as 000
at org.jboss.jms.server.endpoint.ServerConnectionEndpoint.setClientID(ServerConnectionEndpoint.java:316)
at org.jboss.jms.server.endpoint.advised.ConnectionAdvised.org$jboss$jms$server$endpoint$advised$ConnectionAdvised$setClientID$aop(ConnectionAdvised.java:85)
at org.jboss.jms.server.endpoint.advised.ConnectionAdvised$setClientID_N1479100880614063379.invokeTarget(ConnectionAdvised$setClientID_N1479100880614063379.java)
at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:111)
at org.jboss.jms.server.container.ServerLogInterceptor.invoke(ServerLogInterceptor.java:105)
at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:102)
at org.jboss.jms.server.endpoint.advised.ConnectionAdvised.setClientID(ConnectionAdvised.java)
at org.jboss.jms.wireformat.ConnectionSetClientIDRequest.serverInvoke(ConnectionSetClientIDRequest.java:73)
at org.jboss.jms.server.remoting.JMSServerInvocationHandler.invoke(JMSServerInvocationHandler.java:143)
at org.jboss.remoting.ServerInvoker.invoke(ServerInvoker.java:908)
at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.ServerThread.completeInvocation(ServerThread.java:742)
at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.ServerThread.processInvocation(ServerThread.java:695)
at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.ServerThread.dorun(ServerThread.java:549)
at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.ServerThread.run(ServerThread.java:230)

Any help would be appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4238829#4238829

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4238829