[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Adding JSF Environments to Create New JSF Project Wizard

fischman_98 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 19 17:23:09 EDT 2009

The documentation is as follows:

anonymous wrote : We don't lock you into any one JavaServer Faces implementation. You can always select the one which is necessary for you while creating a new JSF project, adding JSF capability to any existing Eclipse project or importing existing JSF projects as well.  Emphasis mine.
http://www.redhat.com/docs/en-US/JBoss_Developer_Studio/en/jsf_tools_ref_guide/html_single/index.html#jsf_support

So how can I add different versions of MyFaces so I see them listed as choices in the "special wizard" that prompts to specify a proper JSF environment?

I want to add MyFaces 1.2.6 and have it set up without manually adding the .jars.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4238852#4238852

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4238852