[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: 4.2.3.GA to 5.1.0.GA regression - heirarchical JNDI name

kennardconsulting do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 20 01:26:28 EDT 2009

jaikiran,

Your example uses the attribute JNDIname, but the queue name is still just DLQ...

<mbean code="org.jboss.jms.server.destination.QueueService"
  | name="jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,name=DLQ">

...it is the queue name I wanted to be heirarchical. I thought by putting it under a heirarchy with the app name I could avoid naming conflicts in future? I am probably mistaken, however this worked in JBoss 4.2.3.

vickyk,

I can confirm the queues are bound correctly as long as I don't use a forward slash in the name.

Regards,

Richard.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4238861#4238861

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4238861