[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - "jboss:service=TransactionManager:CommitCount" is alway 0?

yanfengzhang816 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 20 05:04:33 EDT 2009

Don't know whether here is the right place to ask this question.

I'm using JBoss EAP 4.3. My application (composeed of 2 ears) uses 2 XA datasources. In the application we use JPA with Hibernate as provider.

I checked the JMX console and found that the following 2 measures are always 0.
"jboss:service=TransactionManager:TransactionCount"
"jboss:service=TransactionManager:CommitCount"
But, in the real world, the application make at least 10K transaction commits per day.

Can anybody kindly tell me how to make the two properties show the right value?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4238871#4238871

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4238871