[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - How to ignore persistence unit loading

kariem do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 20 20:08:24 EDT 2009

I hope this is the right forum to ask this question, as it is JPA-related.

In my application which is packaged as a WAR I want to access a web service. The web service interface uses classes that are all from a single jar which also defines a persistence unit (META-INF/persistence.xml).

On deployment of the WAR file, I receive the following error:

anonymous wrote : Specification violation [EJB3 JPA 6.2.1.2] - You have not defined a jta-data-source for a JTA enabled persistence context named: xxx

In the context of this WAR, the persistence unit is not necessary, and it should be possible to ignore/disable the loading of the persistence unit somehow. Does anyone know how I can resolve this issue?

It is not possible to add a JTA data source to the persistence configuration, as I do not want to change anything in this jar file.

Thank you,
Kariem

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4238890#4238890

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4238890