[jboss-user] [JBossMQ] - JmsXA not installing esception listener on QueueConnection

stone_42 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 22 04:54:27 EDT 2009

Hello,

I have the following problem: In a cluster of two nodes (both jboss 4.0.3 sp1), I use MDBs and SLSBs sending messages to the MDBs. For this, the SLSBs use the following code to access a queue connection:

  | InitialContext initialContext = new InitialContext();
  |          QueueConnectionFactory qcf = (QueueConnectionFactory) initialContext.lookup("java:/JmsXA");
  |          QueueConnection qc = qcf.createQueueConnection();

After some time running the cluster, I can see the following error in the log once a minute:
anonymous wrote :
  | 2009-06-17 19:43:28,455 WARN  (Connection Monitor Thread) [org.jboss.mq.Connection] Connection failure, use javax.jms.Connection.setExceptionListener() to handle this error and reconnect
  | org.jboss.mq.SpyJMSException: No pong received; - nested throwable: (java.io.IOException: ping timeout.)

Now, this is my problem: As I'm in an EJB container, I am not allowed to call setExceptionListener(), and this should be handled by the container as described in http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/IGetIOExceptionPingTimeoutHowDoIFixIt.

Can anyone please tell me waht I'm doing wrong?
Regards,
Martin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4238992#4238992

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4238992