[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Queues Grouping in JBoss Messaging 1.4

unwavering do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 22 06:30:52 EDT 2009

Dear respectable community,

I have a project in which JBoss Messaging 1.4 will be used as the messaging component.  One of the requirements is to define different groups of queues for different parties.  The purpose of the grouping concept is facilitate queues management by centralizing administration for each party under a group.  Does JBoss Messaging 1.4 provides the capability of queues grouping?

I found that JBoss Messaging 2 provides a similar concept by using a file called queues.xml which contains centralized queues configuration and security using wildcards.  Is there a similar thing in JBoss 1.4 release?

Thanks a lot for your time.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4239034#4239034

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4239034