[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Transfered objects during a cluster state transfer event

clajoie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 22 07:15:52 EDT 2009

Hoi Galder, thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately I'm still lacking some information.  The reason I was asking is that I'm trying to understand how to write some code that would merge the state of a cluster after a partition.  I know how to detect the start of the merge process via the MergeView and how to retrieve the state from the underlying JChannel but I'm unclear as to which object(s) exactly I'd get back from the state request.

Is there some documentation that indicates which object types are used within the cluster and when they are used?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4239051#4239051

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4239051