[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Hibernate + JBC not reading from cache: spatial or view

galder.zamarreno@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 22 07:06:00 EDT 2009

Hmmmm, I'm not sure what's the effect of querying view tables and spatial fields and I dunno whether the question has really anything to do with JBoss Cache itself. Have you tried to cache the query using standard hash table cache provider and see if that works? If it does, then there might some issue with JBC. If not, then the problem/question is more to do with Hibernate and how it deals with these type of queries.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4239049#4239049

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4239049