[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Jboss 4.2.3 Virtual Host Configuration

germanescobar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 22 10:08:04 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to configure a Web Service on a virtual host using the @WebContext annotation. However, I know that there is an issue "JBWS-981 Virtual Host configuration for EJB endpoints" that ignores the virtualHosts parameter of the @WebContext annotation. This is fixed in JBossWS native 3.0.3 and JBoss 5.

I would like to know if there is some workaround to configure the virtual host in JBoss 4.2.3. I updated to JBossWS 3.0.3 but no success. Maybe with some XML configuration instead of the annotation?

Thank you!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4239111#4239111

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4239111