[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - x509 certificate and JAAS

jej2003 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 22 12:50:09 EDT 2009

I am following the guide at http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/SSLSetup and have gotten to the point where JBoss is requesting the client certificate but I keep getting a 401 denied error and a log entry of

  | 12:46:13,140 DEBUG [UsersRolesLoginModule] Bad password for username=CN=ClientCert, O=SomeCA, OU=SomeCAOrg

I am using the ant script to generate all the certificates but don't see where this error is coming from.  My jmx-console-roles.properties file has an entry as follows

  | CN\=ClientCert,\ O\=SomeCA,\ OU\=SomeCAOrg=JBossAdmin

Any help as to what could be causing this error would be appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4239156#4239156

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4239156