[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Hibernate + JBC not reading from cache: spatial or view

galder.zamarreno@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 23 03:06:41 EDT 2009

I don't you understood what I meant. I'm not asking whether other queries get cached or not. You already mentioned that they do. What I'm asking is the following:

Can you use a different cache provider, i.e. HashtableCacheProvider (i.e. see http://docs.jboss.org/hibernate/stable/core/reference/en/html_single/#performance-cache ) and see if the query you're having issues with gets cached or not?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4239262#4239262

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4239262