[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - HASingleton Deploy Order configuration, etc

jgamache do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 23 08:16:29 EDT 2009

Hi,

Am having problems deploying a complex application to a cluster in deploy-hasingleton.  Cannot use a barrier due to this being legacy code with too many existing singletons.  The good news is the clustering and all those parts are working fine.

The problems I am having have to do with what should be in 'deploy' and what should be in 'deploy-hasingleton'.  I couldn't find any guidance, anyone know of any - in particular with respect to multiple datasources.   The biggest problem is that it "seems" like deploy-hasingleton is being actively deployed PRIOR to what is in "deploy".   Is there any way to configure such that all of deploy is deployed prior to deploy-hasingleton?

Greatly appreciate any help or pointers!

thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4239397#4239397

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4239397