[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: The performance problem of richfaces in IE

cmcsource do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 23 11:03:46 EDT 2009

I’m not sure where else to turn, and I could certainly use some ideas on this role…The position I have is in the north suburbs of Chicago, IL.  The gentleman this individual will work with is a former CIO of a large, multinational CPG firm.  He is exceptionally bright, dynamic, energetic, and accomplished.  He has a real passion for eCommerce and has gained significant traction with multiple companies here in Chicago.  His team is very adept in client facing roles; the results they’ve delivered have brought additional projects.  This opening is with a large retailer in the north suburbs of Chicago, IL that is completely revamping their eCommerce strategy.  It’s a two to 3 month gig centered on performance tuning.  Here’s what we are looking for:

DUTIES:  You will be responsible for:  (1) Installation and configuration of JBOSS Application Server; (2) Utilizing tools to monitor the health and performance of the system; (3) Sharp shooting issues as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) with the client; (4) Troubleshooting problems and making suggestions for improved performance tuning and system integrity; (5) Implement a performance monitoring tool as it relates to JBoss.

REQUIRED:

Must have 2 years of SOLID/CURRENT JBOSS middleware installation and configuration.
Must have 2 years of strong/current Solaris.
Must have strong/current experience with Apache.
Must have understanding of the eCommerce software stack.

The Kicker:

If someone has implemented an open source tool for performance monitoring/tuning, they are a stone cold lock!  There’s additional detail available at http://cmc-source.blogspot.com.

Thanks again!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4239463#4239463