[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Clusterd SSO w/ Web Based Aunthentication

lholmquist do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 23 11:50:58 EDT 2009

Hello,

Is it possible to do a clustered SSO while using web based authentication instead of container based.  I have an application that does use both, the circumstances surrounding this app requires it.

I've succesfully done the sso with the container managed piece,  but i am unable to do it with the web auth part.    When i try to log in, i see my app then it automatically logs out.

If this has been discussed, could i be pointed to that.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4239479#4239479

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4239479