[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - SarDeployerMBean

jamie.s do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 23 14:36:06 EDT 2009

Hello,

I am porting an application from JBoss 4.2 AS to 5.1 AS.

My predecessor implemented a plugin system.  This system made use of the SARDeployerMBean, adding a notificationlistener, essentially like so:

  | public class Plugin extends ServiceMBeanSupport implements NotificationListener
  | {
  |     protected void createService()
  |     {
  |          :
  |          server.addNotificationListener(SARDeployerMBean.OBJECT_NAME, this, null, null);

The handleNotification listener is listening for state changes of the attribute 'STATE'.

This does not work in JBoss AS 5.1, as that MBean is not bound.

The closest thing I can find is the ServiceModuleJSR77Deployer bean (not mbean) in the jsr77-deployers-jboss-beans.xml config file.

Am I completely in the wrong direction here?
How can I detect that SAR deployment is complete in JBoss AS 5.1?

Thanks for any insight,

Jamie.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4239532#4239532

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4239532