[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Simple webservice : only one instance for all users

newman79 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 24 03:49:29 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm a little new with JbossWS, so maybe the answer is trivial ...

My web service seems to be stateless : does it mean that an object of my endpoint class is instanciated at each request ?

But I'd like my webservice to keep the same endpoint class instance along all webservice lifetime ...

Does anyone know
how can I correctly prevent instanciation of my endpoint class at each request and keep the same since start deplyment to undeployment ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4239629#4239629

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4239629