[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Is this JBoss or an iBatis issue? Classpath issues...

adrianoats@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 24 10:01:58 EDT 2009

Sorry to re-open such an old thread but, as my colleague above sad so perfectly, I'm also going nuts with this one.

Same problem: Ibatis, configuration files, mysql connector all inside a jar file.

When running my app, whenever I try to get a Reader from the resource(getResourceAsReader(packageA/packageB/dao.xml)) an IO.Exception is thrown (could not find resource at: packageA/packageB/dao.xml).

The xml file is inside the jar and I dont have a clue what I'm missing here.

Can anyone please give me some directions?

Sir asack, did you solve that? What did you do?

Thanks in advance. Any help would be really darn good.

Thanks and sorry about my lousy english.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4239775#4239775

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4239775