[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - JBOSS 5.1.0 admin and management console is not working remo

vishnureddy5678 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 24 13:00:33 EDT 2009

Hello to everyone,

I had installed JBOSS 5.1.0 on ubuntu server 8.04. The installation was successful. I am able to run on the localhost machine on which JBOSS was installed using http://localhost:8080/admin-console and http://localhost:8080/jmx-console using username and password admin.
But when i to run on remote machine entering the url with IP address of the localhost followed by port, can't open the page - could not connect to the server error.
I apologize for asking a simple question. But before coming here i have done lot of research before. And i am also newbie   to both JBOSS and ubuntu linux.
I appreciate your possible solution to this query.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4239826#4239826

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4239826