[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Unable to deploy Visual JSF project on Netbeans 6.5.1 to

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 24 15:30:08 EDT 2009

There are examples for several databases in docs/examples/jca. Pick the one for your database, edit it to reflect your database info, and copy it to the deploy directory.

Note that IDEs by default do not know how to handle the *-ds.xml file. What I usually do is create a 'sql' directory within my project, edit the file there, and then either manually copy the file to the deploy directory or I use an Ant script to deploy the file.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4239859#4239859

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4239859