[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Two asterisks in JSESSIONID before jvmRoute

jjfevs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 25 10:14:55 EDT 2009

Good evening:

In our clustered environment, we are using 2 JBoss 4.3 and Apache with mod_jk. The jvmRoute of the nodes are Node1 and Node2 respectively.

When some time passes, the JSESSIONID starts failing sometimes, and after a while, is never set in the cookie. The "failure" is, instead of JSESSIONID examples like "(random-string)**.Node1" and "(random-string)**.Node1" , we get the same, but without the random-string and asterisks, only 4 JSESSIONIDs of the kind ".jvmRoute.jvmRoute" thing, what gives us the problem of only 4 sessions that don't work properly.

Also, we have a "exactly identical" (obviously is not) environment in which the asterisks do not appear, more users are logged in, and this problem never happens...

What could be the reason for this two behaviours?

Thank you very much.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4240069#4240069

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4240069