[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Indentityservice - Jbpm4

nilspreusker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 26 04:22:27 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I've tried to register a custom IdentitySessionImpl the way it is described in chapter 9 of the user guide (implementing org.jbpm.session.IdentitySession - which has been moved to org.jbpm.pvm.internal.identity.spi.IdentitySession - and configuring it in the trasnaction-context of the jBPM configuration as <object class="your.package.YourIdentitySession" />). However it looks as though the configuration is ignored and the internal implementation of the identity session (org.jbpm.pvm.internal.identity.impl.IdentitySessionImpl) is always used. A quick look at the source code suggests that the IdentitySessionBinding contains a hard-coded reference to org.jbpm.pvm.internal.identity.impl.IdentitySessionImpl, which explains this behavior. Now I've heard that some restructuring of the identity component is on its way, so my question is whether there is a way to get this to work at the moment. (I'm working with the jBPM4 trunk at revision 5066.)

Cheers, Nils

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4240237#4240237

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4240237