[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: ConcurrentModificationException during session serializa

smarlow@redhat.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 26 06:46:12 EDT 2009

After sleeping on it, I don't like the memory impact of my suggestion (serializing attribute values earlier).  Your idea sounds better

anonymous wrote : If a MutexSource is available, SimpleCachableMarshalledValue.serialize() would call that method and synchronize on the return value. ClusteredSession would implement MutexSource by returning the result of a getSession() call.

  | This would also deal with the cross-context request issue noted above.

+1

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4240280#4240280

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4240280