[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Help needed in deploying 'par' to JBoss server

vignesh57 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 26 09:43:34 EDT 2009

Hi folks, i am new to jBPM. I use to deploy projects using the deployment tab in eclicpse IDE. I now want to deploy it using java code.
I tried the following piece of code. No exceptions & errors. But the file is not deployed. Please help me in completing this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4240348#4240348

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4240348