[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - JBoss + Oracle InstantClient 10g - works for Tomcat, not for

pbdavey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 26 14:51:50 EDT 2009

I add java.library.path to my Eclipse JBoss server configuration and get this error:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Users\Phillip.OFFICE\dev\instantclient_10_2\ocijdbc10.dll: Can't find dependent libraries

Any ideas about this one?  This directory is in my system PATH and I have ORACLE_HOME set to this also.  Again, Tomcat is perfectly happy with this environment.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4240441#4240441

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4240441