[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: EJB Timer Lookup problem in BPEL

zoegraddy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 26 19:05:17 EDT 2009

I am also seeing the "org.jbpm.JbpmException: ejb timer entity lookup" exception but it appears to be some sort of bootstrap issue.  My process definition has a decision node where one possible path goes to a task-node with a task that has a timer.  The other path does not have any timers.  This exception is thrown each time a process instance reaches the timer and the timer does not fire when the due date is reached.  This results in process instances sitting at the timer indefinitely.

The only workaround I have found is to immediate walk a process instance through the non-timer path of the process definition after jboss starts up (we have jbpm deployed inside jboss).  Then, when any subsequent processes take the timer path, no exception is thrown and everything works perfectly.  This is of course not an ideal solution as we have to remember to do this hack each time our server starts up.

Any help is much appreciated!

Zoe

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4240487#4240487

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4240487