[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Questions on JBoss Messaging 1.4

unwavering do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 27 07:23:51 EDT 2009

Dear all,
I have some questions:

Q1: How can I override the message header fields from JBoss Messaging 1.4?  The reason is that I don't want the clients to control the message expiry and priority information.

Q2: What's the complete scenario which will cause a message to be moved to the DLQ?  Does this happen when the consumer fails to process the message and sends a special acknowledgment as a result?

Q3: If I configure the server to set the expiration time to any message to infinity (no expiration), do I still need to have a default expiry queue?

Q4: Is moving a message to a DLQ dependent only on the consumer response?  In other words, is there any scenario which will cause the server to move a message to a DLQ without the consumer's intervention?

Thanks a lot for your time.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4240504#4240504

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4240504