[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Indentityservice- Jbpm4

nilspreusker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 27 08:39:27 EDT 2009

Hi shekharv, thanks for the hint. However, I've seen your post before and tried the configuration that you mentioned there, but it doesn't seem to work with the current trunk version of jBPM4. I just realized, though, that there might be a better way to achieve what I'm trying. I'm integrating jBPM with an application that has its own User implementation. Now I want jBPM to use the same user table that my application is using. My initial idea was to implement my own IdentitySession and cast the users that I retrieve into org.jbpm.api.identity.User objects. But now I'm thinking that it would probably be better to just tell jBPM how to access the user table of my application by modifying the hibernate mapping of org.jbpm.api.identity.User. Maybe someone can give me a hint whether I'm heading into the right direction and (if you're feeling very generous:) give me some hints which files to edit to get the user mapping tweaked to my needs. Thanks in advance!

Nils

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4240512#4240512

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4240512