[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Portal database

dorothy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 29 01:10:12 EDT 2009

okay so what I understand is that the databases for portal server, application and the application server can be different from the default ones and they can even exist on remote machines. However, the same is not true in case of teh application server. THe portal server's application server needs to be JBoss only and that too in the same machine as the portal server. Is this not a tightly coupled architecture then? Why should we not be able to configyre the AS on a remote machine?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4240576#4240576

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4240576