[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: EJB3 entity inheritance override getter in subclass

asafz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 29 03:24:00 EDT 2009

I changed t he code a little (wanted to create a workaround) and moved the getUser method to the father class.

I'm still having the following problem:
I dont want that the "nullUser" will be persist to the database, I just want it to be virtually returned to the user when the real user is null
but jboss is persisting this value to the database anyway (even tough I'm not setting the member just returning this value in the getter)

Is there any way to do such a thing? return a value in a bean getter that will not get persist?

is there a way to add a member + getter/setter in indicate him as not persistable?

Is there a way to deattach a single bean (not all EM with clear)?

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4240595#4240595

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4240595