[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: WARN [ProxyWarnLog] Narrowing proxy to class org.jbpm.g

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 29 06:52:35 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : Thanks for your reply..But are you sure that this warning can be neglected!!!

Yes

anonymous wrote : Because as mentioned in my previous post, due to this warning my whole processdefintion is not executed and it is halted in between...

That is your assumption and I, respectfully, think that is wrong. For the simple reason that I get those warnings to depending on how I use the api.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4240698#4240698

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4240698