[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Using JBossWS-CXF for EJB3.0 Webservice endpoints

mtirumalreddy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 29 08:49:11 EDT 2009

Hi All,

We are going to use JBoss AS 4.2.3 and EJB3.0 in our new project. But my concern is whether EJB3.0 endpoints are supported by CXF or not? I read in one article saying CXF does not implement JSR-109. So it will not support EJB endpoints. But there are some work arounds.

I searched but i didn't find any suitable articles on this. Can anyone worked before using this combination. Please help me on this.

Please see this.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-1759?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=12644784

Regards,
Tirumal Reddy M