[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Indentityservice- Jbpm4

nilspreusker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 29 12:09:01 EDT 2009

Hi guys, thanks for your feedback! Regarding the idea of modifying the hibernate mappings of the jBPM UserImpl, I did get it to work, but I agree with your point that it ties the two application domains too close together.

The reason I'm working with the trunk is that I'm using some spring integration code that was only added after the CR1 release. This also means that it will be rather difficult to test with the CR1 version, since the rest of my jBPM code won't work anymore. Whats more, according to the svn logs, there haven't been any significant changes to IdentitySessionBinding.java since the CR1 release (I'm assuming this class is responsible for wiring the classes from the configuration, please correct me if I'm wrong).

"kukeltje" wrote : If you want to help and make it fully plugable (which is not targeted at the 4.0 release) please discuss things in the dev forum.
I'd be happy to contribute, but to be honest, I'm a bit confused now. Shekharv's post suggest that the plugable configuration is already working, whereas the above quote indicates that it isn't even intended to be part of the 4.0 release. Maybe someone can shed some light on this.

Thanks! Nils

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4240801#4240801

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4240801