[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: HASingletonDeployer ERROR upon secondary server startup

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 29 13:41:10 EDT 2009

The "DEPLOYMENTS MISSING DEPENDENCIES:" error message is rather cryptic; I'm looking into it to make sure it means what I think it means. But my interpretation is not that the microcontainer expects the bean to be in "Described" but rather that it doesn't recognize the name at all.

Looking at the Barrier in the jmx-console and seeing "Create" state is what I would expect on the non-master node, so that aspect of it looks good.

Hmm, a possibility here is the BarrierController is directly registering the Barrier in JMX, and the microcontainer is bypassed. So the microcontainer is unaware of the barrier.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4240825#4240825

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4240825