[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: HASingletonDeployer ERROR upon secondary server startup

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 29 15:12:35 EDT 2009

I tried deploying a simple pojo with a dependency on the barrier:

  | <deployment xmlns="urn:jboss:bean-deployer:2.0">
  |
  |    <bean name="Test"
  |          class="java.lang.Object">
  |
  |       <depends>jboss.ha:service=HASingletonDeployer,type=Barrier</depends>
  |
  |    </bean>
  |
  | </deployment>

That gave me the result I expected on the 2nd node

anonymous wrote :
  | DEPLOYMENTS MISSING DEPENDENCIES:
  |   Deployment "Test" is missing the following dependencies:
  |     Dependency "jboss.ha:service=HASingletonDeployer,type=Barrier" (should be in state "Start", but is actually in state "Create")
  |
  | DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:
  |   Deployment "jboss.ha:service=HASingletonDeployer,type=Barrier" is in error due to the following reason(s): Create

Using the barrier is going to result in log complaints about unresolved dependencies, until whatever trips the barrier occurs, e.g. the 2nd node becomes master. Getting rid of the log complaint would be nice, but I don't expect it to happen soon.

Your message is different,  perhaps because of @Depends inside an EJB.

If you shut down the first node and the 2nd becomes master, does the EJB deploy properly?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4240849#4240849

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4240849