[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Clustering differences versus JBoss MQ

kennardconsulting do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 30 03:07:23 EDT 2009

gaohoward,

Awesome. You are a legend. Look forward to hearing how you go. If it helps:

1. I made the changes described in the Wiki, then copied the 'all' folder to a new folder (I called it 'cluster2') and started a second instance of JBoss using 'run -c cluster2 -Djboss.service.binding.set=ports-01'. You will see the second instance fails to start because 'DefaultJMSProvider not bound'

2. DefaultJMSProvider is defined in jms-ds.xml. The Wiki instructs you to move this into deploy-hasingleton, which I believe is a mistake. In JBoss 4.2.3 the jms-ds.xml stays in the deploy folder (in the 'all' config)

3. You can try moving jms-ds.xml back to deploy, and things go better. However the MDBs no longer seem to 'wake up' upon bouncing a cluster node

Regards,

Richard.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4240930#4240930

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4240930