[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Embedded server - how to create JMS Topic?

Leos.Bitto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 30 05:51:47 EDT 2009

I am trying to embed JBoss Messaging 2.0 beta to my application which uses JMS API. I can easily create JMS Queue this way:

SimpleString q = new SimpleString("jms.queue."+name);
server.createQueue(q, q, null, true, false);

where "server" is MessagingServer which i create this way:

Configuration configuration = new ConfigurationImpl();
configuration.setPersistenceEnabled(false);
configuration.setSecurityEnabled(false);
configuration.setAcceptorConfigurations(transports);
server = Messaging.newMessagingServer(configuration);
server.start();

However, I do not know how to create JMS Topic. Any hint, please?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4240967#4240967

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4240967