[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Jboss4.2.3 server not starting up with jboss on hpux in

ron.sigal@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 1 00:56:48 EST 2009

Hi Sowmya,

The problem at

 at org.jboss.remoting.ident.Identity.get(Identity.java:211)

occurs during a call to InetAddress.getLocalHost().  In the past I have seen cases where this somewhat mystifying problem is associated with problems in the /etc/hosts file.  Could you look into that?

By the way, I've created JBREM-1104 "Identity.get() should create a more meaningful RuntimeException message" to remind me to make the problem somewhat less mystifying.

-Ron

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4213981#4213981

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4213981