[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Creating managed bean

JosipMiller do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 2 04:31:10 EST 2009

Hello,

I am completely new to Java development in general, so please be patient. I've installed Tomcat server, Eclipse editor, jBoss environment, I downloaded RichFaces, put libs into "WEB-INF/lib" folder of my project and I started to creating "greeter" demo application (New -> Project -> dynamic web project)  to see how things are functioning but I ran into a problem following pdf documentation: creating managed bean. Documentation says as follows:

"In project JavaSource folder create a new managed bean with name user in demo package"

Can you explain in more detail how to do this ?

Thanks,

Josip

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4214104#4214104

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4214104