[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Embed ejb3-interceptors-aop.xml or equivalent into EAR

ThomasGo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 2 04:47:03 EST 2009

Hi,

We need to introduce serveral interceptors into our application. So far I added one interceptor to a jar which is contained in our EAR and registered the interceptor as well as the pointcut in the ejb3-interceptors-aop.xml.

However, we'd prefer to embed that information into our EAR so that we only have to deploy that file and can have the interceptors added to our service calls.

Is that even possible? If so, how?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thomas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4214109#4214109