[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: RuntimeException when ending subprocess

spidek do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 2 06:30:36 EST 2009

Hello, fix for this bug creates a new bug I've encountered. At least I think this is a bug.

I mean - when process A calls subprocess B passing variable V with access configured to read-write, V == 'foo'.

Then subprocess B nullifies variable V.

After returning from B to A variable V is still equal 'foo', when it should be equal NULL (becouse access configuration was read and WRITE).

I know that this is becouse of checks:
if (value != null) in ProcessState.execute() and ProcessState.leave(), and I know that these checks fix bug, but they creates a new problem that I described here.

Any ideas how can this be fixed?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4214128#4214128

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4214128