[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Help in understanding deployment of war's

soimafreak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 2 06:32:48 EST 2009

so you should be able to run two applications that are the same with different context paths. But I imagine it depends how the application is written?

So a "hello world" war could be deployed multiple times with different file names. But what if it was a more complicated application? I guess the question is, is a war isolated from any other war, or can they interact/utilise the same resources?

Cheers for the info, it's nice to finally be understanding some of this :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4214130#4214130

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4214130